Elderly Couple is Safe After House Fire

Boro park (Boropark24) —
(Heshy Rubinstein)

An elderly couple is safe after a fire broke out in their second floor apartment in Boro Park this morning .
The fire started in the kitchen of the home at the corner of 11th Ave. and 52nd Street at around 11:45.

(Heshy Rubinstein)

No injuries were reported as a result of the fire, although the husband was taken to a hospital to be checked out.

To Read The Full Story

Are you already a subscriber?
Click to log in!