A mother and three children in Beitar Illit were taken to the hospital after they reported feeling unwell after receiving packages containing a suspicious powder, Arutz Sheva reported on Sunday.
The packages had been ordered online from China via the Ali Express website.
Subsequently, the hazardous-materials crews of the fire and rescue services identified the powder as magnesium carbonate, a dietary supplement for sports enthusiasts. It was not immediately clear if they had ingested the substance or how it had affected them.
The four Beitar Illit residents included a 47-year-old mother, a 20-year-old daughter, 17-year-old son, and a 7-year-old son.
Police arrived at the scene and cordoned off the Rebbe MeZvhil Street.
United Hatzalah teams treated the family at the scene before evacuating them to Shaarei Tzedek Medical Center in Yerushalayim, following tests at Hadassah Ein Kerem hospital. The four were listed in light condition.