Carbon Monoxide in Home Sickens 4 Officers, 8 Others


Authorities say 12 people, including four police officers, were sickened by carbon monoxide in a home in Mount Olive, New Jersey.

Firefighters responded to the scene about 7:30 p.m. Monday to find people on the lawn outside the house.

Tyler Wargo, a Flanders fire chief, says sensors detected carbon monoxide of about 1,600 ppm in the home. Five people were taken to a New York hospital.

Wargo said he couldn’t comment on the cause.

To Read The Full Story

Are you already a subscriber?
Click to log in!

Hamodia Logo