1. The Atzeres demands that the authorities not enact any law that harms lomdei Torah, and forces them to leave their Torah learning, to the point of being thrown in prison, which means uprooting Torah in Am Yisrael and chillul Shem Shamayim.
2. The Atzeres calls on all the yeshivah students and kollel avreichim not to enlist in the army under any circumstances, not to capitulate to temptations or punishments, and not to cooperate with the army’s various plans in any way.
3. The Atzeres appeals to the government and the prime minister not to drag the public into a needless battle on issues that are at the core of the chareidi Jewry’s soul, in matters of Judaism and religion, which will not increase peace among the sectors of the nation.
4. The Atzeres calls on the government and the prime minister not to change from regulations practiced to date and, at least, to continue the status quo that always existed in Eretz Yisrael, regarding army enlistment, and all religious issues, and not to pass new decrees against the chareidi public and the Torah world, dogging its steps at every turn.
5. The Atzeres calls in the name of the Gedolei Hador, from this awe-inspiring kiddush Hashem, to the public that is loyal to Hashem and His Torah, Am Hashem, be strong and strengthen, do not fear, we have nothing except for Torah. Learning Torah and doing mitzvos in purity and holiness, are the protective wall for Am Yisrael wherever they are against all trials and tribulations, and they will also stand in these difficult times for Klal Yisrael, as they have stood for Am Yisrael in all the exiles, and as there have been miracles for our fathers in the days of Purim, in those days, so, too, may we merit salvation at this time.
Hashem Yisborach, in His great Mercy and compassion certainly will hear our pleas and accept our tefillos and will hasten to redeem us and take us from tzarah to salvation and from darkness to the great light with the arrival of Moshiach Tzidkeinu, speedily in our day.